cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App

Nitesh1
Fledgling

I am unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App. Could this issue be with linked to my Three mobile number?

I was with Three a few years back and took the number to another network. Im now back with Three (with the same number).

When I try to register/login the app states the following: ' sorry something went wrong. Unfortunately you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+FAQ page for details'

Please can you help?

44 REPLIES 44
Yasmin_01
Fledgling

Hi JonathanB I am also experiencing the same issue with registering and have had no resolution with support. 

Are you able to help me please?

sabby
Fledgling

Hi I am also experiencing a similar issue with the Three+ rewards app. My current number used to be on a Pay As You Go plan with Three and ever since I’ve  changed it to a Pay Monthly plan I have not been able to access the rewards app. Attempts to change the password did not work and registration also didn’t work as I already had an account. Any help will be appreciated.
Many thanks.

Char7
Fledgling

My number was on a different account and now won't let me log into three rewards. Can anybody help? 

Zmt
Fledgling

I’m also having this exact issue. I’ve complained through three customer service multiple times but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CallumL@Zmt,

I'm really sorry for the delay getting back to you both. We'll need to take a closer look into your accounts to be sure, but I have managed to get similar issues escalated and fixed in the past.

I'll send you each a private message to get you in touch with some colleagues that can collect the relevant details.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Chick747
Fledgling

Any chance helping me also. Was pay monthly in the past and now gone on to pay as you go.. with the same number

cookiemonsta500
Fledgling

I'm having this same Issue, can I get help with it too. I think I was signed up to the old Three+ but never used it so maybe it thinks I already have and account

cookiemonsta500
Fledgling

OK I managed to sort this out. I didn't realise but if you were already registered with the old Three+, then you still have the same account. Rather than trying to register I clicked Login but just said forgot password, it was than a simple process to reset it and I could now log into the Three+

Jelligans
Fledgling

I have exactly the same issue - Any solutions? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jelligans@Yasmin_01@Bilal007,

We're currently looking into some issues with registering for Three+. I'll send you each a private message to refer you onto a team that can collect your account details and get this looked into further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.