cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register to use the three app

Doug
Fledgling

I am new to Three, I joined via a 3rd party (Samsung Mobile Shop).

My number was ported over from EE yesterday.

I have installed the Three app, when I click "go to account" it asks me to register, so I put in my phone number, email address, choose a password, and confirm password, then I click the "register" button to complete, but nothing happens, so I cannot complete registration.

I have tried multiple devices, and browsers, with no success, the "register" button just won't work.

I have done online chat but they were no help.

Can anyone let me know if this is a known problem, and when it is likely to be fixed?

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Avondale
Rising star
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Doug,

Does the same thing happen on both the Three App and when you try this on three.co.uk from a browser?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Doug
Fledgling

Yes, I have tried registration on the link via the three app on 2 different mobile phones, with various browsers, and on my windows laptop, the final "register" button does nothing when I click it on all of them. This is very frustrating.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for confirming this @Doug, I've sent a PM to direct you to a support team that can look into this further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.