cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view allowances

wgm999
Fledgling

Unable to check allowances in the my3 app for my second phone.

I have 2 payg phone numbers, a physical sim in one phone and a new eSIM in another phone, registered against one email address.

In the my3 app the allowances for one number can be seen, the second phone number can not be selected to view that number’s allowances.

As the second number can not be selected I will be unable TOPUP or add add-ons! 

In three weeks the second number (eSIM) will become useless!

Is there any solution to this problem?

11 REPLIES 11
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Are you sure both of those PAYG accounts are registered to the same account? They should both show up if they are. 

You could try registering for My3 using the number that's currently not working, although it'll need a different email address in order to get that done. Or, you could reach out to the support team on chat and ask them to merge your two accounts into one, you should then be able to see both your numbers at the same time.

Pete. 

wgm999
Fledgling

When I open my3 on the phone with the eSIM … the eSIM number appears on the first screen.

Then when I press “Go to account” the account screen opens for the physical sim number and shows that number’s allowances.

There is no way to switch to the eSIM number to see the eSIM allowances!

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Is the option to Switch Number not sitting next to the Go To Account button? 

Pete.

wgm999
Fledgling

Yes I can use that button to select either phone number.

BUT, which ever number is selected I end up on the allowance page for the old physical sim phone number.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Did you previously reach out to our teams to link both accounts under one email address?

Have you never been able to view the allowances for the account using the eSIM or is this a relatively new issue?

Thanks,

Kate

wgm999
Fledgling

I haven’t made a request to link the account.

I obtained the eSIM on the 17th of May, registration instructions were to use the email address used when buying the eSIM.

I had already used the email address to buy the physical sim last year.

i use the physical sim in an android phone, the eSIM was bought to use in an iPhone.

The data pack service for the eSIM in the iPhone is currently working. I can use the talk, text, and data on iPhone eSIM.

i am unable to select the iPhone eSIM number in the my3 app to monitor allowances.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us with some further information.

I'm going to drop you a PM with some instructions in how to get in touch with my colleagues who will be able to help further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Kate

wgm999
Fledgling

I used your link to talk to a member of the team.

The member broke away to check something and the session froze.

Later I rechecked the chat a few hours later, and I found I was asked a question 5 minutes after he broke away. I had stayed online for 30 but never received that question. During that 30 mins I had tried to make updates which never appeared on the chat.

I am now told the service is closed until tomorrow.

I will try again tomorrow hopefully this time the chat will not freeze!

wgm999
Fledgling

So I used the chat link 7 times all session were terminated at Three’s end!

Still no resolution to my issue🙁

I have up with app for my eSIM and have to use 444 to check allowances😟