cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view allowances

wgm999
Regular

Unable to check allowances in the my3 app for my second phone.

I have 2 payg phone numbers, a physical sim in one phone and a new eSIM in another phone, registered against one email address.

In the my3 app the allowances for one number can be seen, the second phone number can not be selected to view that number’s allowances.

As the second number can not be selected I will be unable TOPUP or add add-ons! 

In three weeks the second number (eSIM) will become useless!

Is there any solution to this problem?

Best solution
Best solution
wgm999
Regular

Happy days the app has been updated and I can now monitor the allowances for both my sim and esim😊

View solution in conversation

13 REPLIES 13
wgm999
Regular

I'm on the last day of my current data pack, and still can not see the allowances for my esim

i'll probably get another esim and register it against a different email address.

Hopefully I’ll then I can get an account from which I can monitor allowances.

It is amazing how poor the Three app is!

Best solution
wgm999
Regular

Happy days the app has been updated and I can now monitor the allowances for both my sim and esim😊

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @wgm999,

I'm really glad to hear this has now been updated and you have access to both accounts.

Thanks again for your patience during this time and for letting me know,
Kate

wgm999
Regular

I can select the physical sim or the eSIM phone numbers  using the switch option on the my3 first screen.

Whichever number I select when I press go to account the physical number’s allowances appear and only the physical sim phone can be selected.