cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade credit check

Asimm
Fledgling

Tried to upgrade on Friday the 5th had to ring up for credit check fine so be it rang up passed credit check received a email confirming it then received the important document email all fine so far. Speak to online live check with order number they confirm all fine should have contract to e sign in 72hrs. No contract come Monday night Tuesday I ring up to enquire what's going on to be told I havnt passed credit check. I'm not happy I have email confirming I am there pushing me to progress with upgrading no chance I put in complaint to receive a call today saying I have to do another credit check. This all seems very fishy and fraudulent and the lack of help is unreal I told them the complaint isnt resolved and doing more credit checks is a detrement to the customer and that's a no go this all seems very wrong that you'd happy mess with long term customers credit scores and put them at financial detrement cause you can't get your act together I will be taking this complaint further  regards amand

3 REPLIES 3
MS1
Active

I have the EXACT same issue, going on since 9th July! I passed the credit check also. Then my order got 'stuck' due to a Three technical issue, so I had to wait 72 hours for the IT team to resolve. They did this and told me I would receive E Sign documents. I never received them, despite a 1 hour telephone call where they sent me a copy of the document to sign and send back to the email address. I did this, but still heard nothing. I was then told I needed to go through ANOTHER credit check, which I again passed. I was told everything was fine and they would contact me again in ANOTHER 72 hours. Then Three cancelled my entire order, and I was simply told to apply again. I went instore to be told my order was still stuck and I needed to call to go through the entire process again. I had ANOTHER credit check and because of the numerous checks before, this time it was referred to their credit checking department. I was then told to send them bank statements via email. This is absolutely crazy. On Saturday 13th July, I emailed the credit checking department and the board members of Three, and have had absolutely ZERO response. I'm supposed to be a loyal customer for the past 6 years. I simply cant believe the way I've been treated. Really terrible service. Three are supposed to be keeping me as a Customer. My credit score is now ruined thanks to this.

MS1
Active

*15h July UPDATE. I received a direct response from Robert Finnegan who apologised and advised me the Team are looking into this and will confirm back to me within one business day. I'm hopeful that the issue can be resolved, and if so, I will remain as a dedicated Three customer. 

MS1
Active

17th July. FINAL UPDATE:

I'm very pleased that, after contacting the Executive Office at Three (Executive Office <***************AT****.co.uk>), my issues are now fully resolved and my Upgrade has gone through successfully. Thank you to David ********, Customer Solution Centre Consultant at Three, for all his hard work in resolving my issues. I would suggest anyone that may have issues in the future with their Customer experience with Three, contact the above email address when raising a Complaint or Escalation. I have been assured that my feedback has been passed to the relevant Teams, so I'm hopeful future Customer experience will be positive.