cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for returns bag

wharff
Fledgling

I've requested a returns bag 3 times via online chat and not one returns bag has been delivered.

I get told it should arrive in 5 working days, and that my case is now on the priority list but again, no sign of returns bag.

Thankfully, this was during the 14 days cooling off period.

Can someone please help?

Best solution
Best solution
Avondale
Rising star

@wharff 

The only person who might be able to help is @JonathanB 

View solution in conversation

10 REPLIES 10
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@sxa34klj, to my understanding the request has goes to our Logistics team first, so you may have to wait for them to pick this up within a day or two.

In terms of the 14 days that's your window to notify us, so don't worry if that's ended due to a delay on our side. If you haven't received the label email in the meantime, the Social Media Team have direct contact with Logistics, so they should be able to chase this up. If they haven't offered to do so already, they should be able to follow up and email you too, and save you having to start repeat chats about this.

Please let me know if you have any more issues getting this sorted out in the next couple of days.

Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.