cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barring document needed urgently !!!

George_West
Fledgling

My phone got stolen and I'm in urgent need of proof of barring to claim from my insurance company. Despite reaching out to your customer service team several times, I still haven't received the necessary document. Every time I follow up, I'm given the same promise of it arriving within 72 hours but that's a complete lie!

What kind of service is this? I can't believe the level of incompetence and lack of urgency from your team. It's beyond ridiculous that I have to put in so much effort just to obtain a simple document. Your customer service is a complete joke!

I'm extremely disappointed and frustrated with Three. This whole ordeal is making me seriously reconsider whether I should remain a customer.

6 REPLIES 6
NikkiDB
Fledgling

I have been trying to get the exact same documents for over 3 weeks now - it's a total joke.  I have called about a dozen times, been told endless times "it will be with you in 48 hours" and it never arrives.  Someone finally admitted last week that the request was done wrong their side so they re-submitted for me and said I would 100% have the documents last week.  NOTHING.  It's just wrong that they are straight up lying to their customers - and the worst part is the script they use that I now recognize when they want to get you off the phone.  I'm also looking to leave Three because I don't ever want to go through this again, it's beyond stressful.  😞

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @George_West@NikkiDB,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've both been running into so many delays in getting these proof documents issued. I'll send you each a private message that will direct you to some colleagues that can investigate this further and make sure we get this back on track.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

bhelled
Fledgling

I am having the same problem, is just so ridiculous you have to keep reaching out numerous times to three, and hearing the same message over and over again. And in the meantime I have no phone, no ways to contact anyone besides the computer. Is honestly a total joke. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bhelled,

I'm sorry to hear that you've also been facing delays receiving these proof documents. I'll send you a private message to direct you to more help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

AbzQueen
Fledgling

I have had requested for the same on Friday 14th April and given the same 72 hours which are almost up. Spoken on live chat and they have given me by the end of the day and I am not having a good feeling about this.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AbzQueen,

I hope that you did receive the requested documents, but just in case you still haven't, I'll refer you onto some colleagues that can look into this further.

I'll send the info by private message, to view your messages on the community click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB