Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Watch pairing

shawty1984
Fledgling

Why does it say 

Smart- watch Pairing 24m

Smartwatch Pairing allows you to share the allowances in your Package with your smartwatch. Smartwatch Pairing 24m is included in your Package and forms part of your Monthly Charge. The Smartwatch Pairing Plan does not include any calls, texts or data so your smartwatch must be paired with your phone to enable your smartwatch to share the allowances included in your Package.

Included in the monthly price for your package 

Yet when you go and add it, it tries to charge you £7pm?

16 REPLIES 16
MZone
Maestro

You have to have the watch paring plan to link your main plan with your watch. I believe it’s £7 a month on 1 month rolling plan but £5 a month if you take it out for 24 months when purchasing the watch from 3.

shawty1984
Fledgling

So what does this mean? 

"Included in the monthly price for your package"

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @shawty1984,

Can you give us a bit more context please? Are you reading this on your account, or where are you seeing this information?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

shawty1984
Fledgling

I

I have a AdvSIM Unlim Data ULD Min24M start date 30 September 2021 sim only that's now out of contract. In your terms and conditions for my contract, it states -

Smart- watch Pairing 24m

Smartwatch Pairing allows you to share the allowances in your Package with your smartwatch. Smartwatch Pairing 24m is included in your Package and forms part of your Monthly Charge. The Smartwatch Pairing Plan does not include any calls, texts or data so your smartwatch must be paired with your phone to enable your smartwatch to share the allowances included in your Package.

Included in the monthly price for your package 

There is also a 1 month plan which states is an add on at £7pm. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Those products are basically the same thing. Once is a monthly one, the other is on there with the contract. 

Did you take a contract out with Three for a smartwatch? 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

shawty1984
Fledgling

I took out the AdvSIM Unlim Data ULD Min24M, which from the terms of the contract, Smartwatch Pairing should be included in my monthly price I pay. But when I try to link the watch to the phone, it's asking me to buy it at £7pm.

No smartwatch contract, it was bought direct from Samsung.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

I'm confused as to why it would be included in a plan that wasn't sold with a watch. 

I'd recommend reaching out to the Support Team to ask if the smart watch pairing addon is currently on the account or not. If it was, the monthly addon shouldn't be showing up. 

Pete.

shawty1984
Fledgling

Please can you chase it up. I spent hours on chat with a manager who basically lied to me. Your social media team is now refusing to answer the question and you're now passing me back to support again. 

The terms and conditions are there and clear to see that it's part of my package and I'd now like to make use of it. Please can you escalate this further. 

shawty1984
Fledgling

Just to add, it's not showing on my account but it should be as per the terms of the plan I took out.