cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Home Broadband Hub Work VPN Problem

umut
Fledgling

Hello,

I use ZTE 5G Home broadband modem. When I try to connect my company VPN it keeps disconnecting after a while. Company use `pulse secure` for vpn. I made some research this is not about with modem position (I have good signal quality) or something simple like reset your modem etc. It is a big issue for me and also there are so many user like me. I ask for three's professional support for this problem because I can not work.

Thank you.

16 REPLIES 16
elena24
Fledgling

Hi! I also have the VPN issue.

Greg27
Fledgling

Hello I can't access my work von though my router can you help? 

george98788
Fledgling

I'm affected by this issue too!

Hi Jonathan, I am having this issue. I am new to three 5g hub and after having several sessions with IT team at my work place, we have found that the router is blocking my work VPN connection. I need some help please

S_S_Bajwa
Fledgling

Hi there @rajafaisaltariq 

I had the same issue when I changed over to Three 5G home Broadband this year. Following is the solution I used and it worked for me as well as many others:

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Broadband/FYI-IPv6-Prevented-VPN-Connection/m-p/14851#U14851

Here you'll find two responses, one clarifies the issue from a techincal point of view, the other user have described the steps to access your router to change the APN to manual, and then configuring your PDP for IPv4 only. Hopefully this resolves the issue, good luck.

Dan1981
Regular

Hi All... 

New Three 5g customer here and was finding everythign fantastic - great connection good speeds etc - all until i started to try and VPN into to work.

We also  use Pulse Secure as our VPN provider and i have the same issue of being repeatedly disconnected. 

Unfortunately if this can't be fixed I have no option but to cancel the new subscription - which i really don't want to do! 

Please  - is there a fix available?!

george98788
Fledgling

I have the same issue