cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Hub Issues with certain websites

gino76ph
Regular
Hi there.

I am having issues accessing certain Over-18 (Adult only) websites via my 5G Home Broadband hub.

Google Chrome (and other browsers) kept saying:

"This site can’t provide a secure connection
<name of site> sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR".

I tried turning off adult filter under Manage settings using my Three app but that did not worked.
Please help.
6 REPLIES 6
Anvil_Iron
Rising star

I assume you have put the router SIM in to a phone, created a 3 account and switched off the filter?

gino76ph
Regular

Yup. I followed all the procedures to the book. Hence I am able to reply to your message right now. 

And as mentioned I have logged in to My Account using the Three app and turned off the adult filter settings.

Still doesn't worked.

Anvil_Iron
Rising star

I'm using Three network for my mobile phone and noticed if I toggle the "Allow adult content" to ON, there is no Age verification window but when I toggle the "Allow adult content" to ON via a PC the Age verification window appears. 

Does this window appear on your mobile?

If you haven't verified your age using a credit card before then you will need to.

Avondale
Rising star
gino76ph
Regular

Yup. Again, I followed all the procedures according the guide that came with the 5G hub. Hence I am able to reply to your message right now at home using the thing.

And as mentioned I have logged in to My Account using the Three app and turned off the adult filter settings.

Still doesn't worked.

itsmickle
Fledgling

same issue here, have just been through age verification over the phone (as I can't register my home broadband due to already having a three account registered to my email address) 

Rebooted home router after receiving SMS confirmation, still getting ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR