cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G broadband cancellation

Dipplexx
Fledgling

I’ve cancelled my 5G broadband as I wasn’t getting a stable connection recently, explained to 4 different customer service representatives and was told I wouldn’t have to pay a cancellation fee due to this issue, can anyone tell me why I’ve been charged £200+ for “rental fees” I’ve no idea why I’m being charged this as I haven’t had the chance to return the broadband box yet and the fact that I’ve been told I won’t have to pay cancellation fees ontop!! I cannot afford the £200+ fee ontop of my regular bill!!

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Maestro

Contact Customer Service here

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dipplexx,

I'm not familiar with us using the term "rental fees" on our bills. If you'd like to discuss this on the Community forum, we'll need a bit more detail to go on, as we can't view your account or bills here.

Is that how the charges read on the bill itself? If you can walk us through the info you see on the bill we might be able to give more advice. You can upload images to your posts too, just take care to blank out any personal information, so that we can approve these to show to the Community.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Threlly
Involved

Unbelievable. This company.