cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g Broadband unable to connect to some sites

Grimwald
Regular

Since yesterday I have found that I am unable to connect to some websites and apps unless I use a VPN. I am also unable to connect to my works VPN or remote server but things like MS Teams and Outlook are fine. I have tried different things even a factory reset but still no luck. 
I notice that the firmware of the NR5103E has been updated recently to V1.00(ACBJ.0)b15  and am wondering if this has messed things up as I see others have had problems with that. Is there anyway to downgrade it?

17 REPLIES 17
Grimwald
Regular

OK not sure what's happened but everything is working again.

Anthonative
Fledgling

Having the same issue since yesterday morning, but H112-370 router with 10.0.3.1(H330SP51C21) firmware.

I'm also a 3 mobile customer so I've tried swapping my SIMs around. The issues are the same when using my phone SIM in the router, and I have no problem accessing any site on my phone with 5G using either SIM. I haven't had time to contact 3 support yet.

-edit-

The problem seems to have resolved while I was typing this😆 Hopefully it lasts!

Ancam
Fledgling

11:45am, can now access the sites I was having issues with.

crwban
Fledgling

Resolved for me too since around 11:45 - fingers crossed that's it!

Spud
Involved

I found changing the APN from "3internet" to "three.co.uk" worked for me.

Seems to be fixed now - OK for the last few hours.

Grimwald
Regular

Since they fixed the problem I have noticed my speed has dropped significantly from around 850Mbps to less than 150Mbps. Anyone else notice this?

Grimwald
Regular

Interesting I changed the APN to three.co.uk as Spud had mentioned and got 850Mbps. Changed it back to 3internet  and it went back down to under 150Mbps

andyvee
Active

I'm seeing vastly reduced speeds as well on 3internet APN. I'll try three.co.uk to see if it improves