Best solution
Dazzar
Established

Turned off the b3 and the upload went a lot higher

View solution in conversation

18 REPLIES 18
Dazzar
Established

Re the above these are the channels shown are these the best to cell lock to ?

crypt0ninja
Established

Can see the image now 🙂 Just checked that Cell ID on CellMapper and that mast appears to broadcast B1, B3 and B20...

Possibly try B3+B20+N78?

There's a mast further away from this one that broadcasts B1+B3+B20+B28 but not sure if you will be in reach of that one, to test you can try locking B3+B28+N78 to see if it will pick up that signal, there doesn't seem to be any other mast nearby that broadcasts B28 so it should lock you onto that mast if you select that band and you are in reach of its signal.

I also get poor B1 and B3 upload speeds here so I use a B28+N78 combo personally as it locks me onto a cell that gives the best signal, great DL and UL speeds, and ping.

Dazzar
Established

Thanks is there anyway of telling me where these two masts actually are ? 

crypt0ninja
Established

crypt0ninja_0-1677410131428.png

eNB 8840 circled in red is the mast you are connected to and you can see some others surrounding it and what bands they reportedly broadcast 🙂

Dazzar
Established

Thanks the b28 is way to far from me 

Dazzar
Established

And where’s the 5g coming from the same mast ?

crypt0ninja
Established

Cell Mapper shows that mast is 5G ENDC enabled so its likely that 5G is anchored from another site mate but not sure where from...

Dazzar
Established

Why will they not allow me to put an image of my settings here that’s the whole point of my question

sc1999
Local celebrity

I don't know why but it can take a day for images to load.