Turned off the b3 and the upload went a lot higher

View solution in conversation

18 REPLIES 18
crypt0ninja
Established

Mods have to approve all attached images lol

Dazzar
Established

So the image shows I am on band b3,b1, n78 ,n78 download good upload poor to say the least 

Mark83
Fledgling

I use B3, B20, B32 and N78. I find using B1 in any configuration has slower upload speeds.

nsmhd
Regular

I use B3,B32&n78 which seem to give the best speeds from my mast (which has a 300mbps microwave link).

I find B3 gives the best upload which is because it has a 15Mhz upload channel rather than 10Mhz that B1 has.

I find that if you have B1+B3 +n78 it uses B1 upload of 10Mhz and a 100mhz from the n78.

with B3 (plus any other bands except B1) you get 15,100 MHz bandwidth showing.

interestingly in 4G mode it does not appear to aggregate upload so you just have either 10 or 15 mhz bandwidth depending on which band you select but upload is nowhere as good as in 5G mode.

Dazzar
Established

Getting better uploads

crypt0ninja
Established

Good news @Dazzar 🙂

What did you do to achieve the better upload speeds? or did it just improve itself? haha

bulldog555
Involved

Same here. This is the best one I have with download speed of 642Meg but very poor upload 11Meg. 😂

Screenshot.png

Best solution
Dazzar
Established

Turned off the b3 and the upload went a lot higher

Dazzar
Established

@bulldog555 Turn off your b1 and try B32, I’m now on b3 ,b32 and n78 my upload has increased by 40 mbps not that I need that much for my teams meetings but at least I’m not the one that everyone is waiting for now , download not much difference but it was already on the N78