cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I display the RSRP figure

Anonymous
Not applicable

I joined Three 5g Home broadband 8 days ago and love it. However, over the last few days I've come across "connected with no Internet" The fix has been to turn off the hub and switch it back on.

I rely on consistent Internet as I work from home most of the week, so I'm a little concerned about the service. 

I used chat live support today and the experience was very poor and I didn't get any useful help. During the chat the agent mentioned the RSVP figure and that it played apart in my 5g signal and Internet.

I had no idea where to find this and the chat timed out before I found out how to retrieve it.

Can someone please help me with this information and suggest how I reduce the issue of "connected without Internet" please

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Anvil_Iron
Rising star

Hi, Sounds like the internet connection is being dropped and not reconnecting which is something others are experiencing.

Try using the Three 5G Broadband app. You need to create an account and connect via Wi-fi. It shows you your signal strength in real-time. It may help to reposition the router for a better signal. Higher up and closer to a window is best.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 

I've had no more issues since I created the post.

I've repositioned the hub just in case. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Downloaded the app and can't get it to work, well connected, to the hub 

Anvil_Iron
Rising star

Which Three router do yo have?

The Three 5G Broadband app only works for the Zyxel NR5103E.