cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I return my Three 5g Huawei router? You won't provide an address/packaging or Courier!

hhukradio
Fledgling

I have spent the past two weeks calling Three Broadband requesting to return a 5g Huawei router. 

I have told them to close my account and provide details as to how to return the device but Three are refusing to provide any address, packaging or a courier label.

I have now resorted to recording all calls with Three Broadband as I'm concerned this is a scam. 

Can anyone here help me return this device?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
hhukradio
Fledgling

@JonathanB can you assist. I see you've helped a number of others here return their devices?

hhukradio
Fledgling

Looks like I can't edit my original post. Great. @JonathanB can you assist please? Thanks.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @hhukradio,

I'm sorry to hear you've been encountering these issues with getting your router return arranged. I've sent you a PM now to get you in touch with some colleagues who can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.