cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with new home broadband - connecting to secure sites

acjack74
Fledgling

Hi all - moved to three home broadband earlier this week, and wondered if anyone could help with some issues I'm encountering:

- on iPhone, no longer able to access any 'secure' apps, such as banking app, telegram, etc.  Helpdesk told me to delete the apps and reinstall, but there's so many looks to me like a setup issue.

- probably linked to above, but unable to connect any of my Ring devices - cameras, doorbells, and chimes.  

Any advice be much appreciated!

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

Oh that's such a strange issue to be having on the phone. Is it just the iPhone that's impacted? 

Can you confirm if the iPhone is able to use those secure services while on it's mobile data, or another WiFi network? If the issue is just happening while connected to Three Broadband WiFi, what is it that's happening when you're trying to use them? 

Pete.

GmanX
Active

Having the same issues on anything connected to my home broadband. Banking and PayPal. Blink regularly goes offline also. Samsung phone connected to the WiFi - no access. Same (Three) phone using it's own connection - no issues. 

Can't login to most online game servers because it says 'UDP initialisation failed' or something similar.