cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Problems

Fledgling

I currently have an iPhone 14, for the last 2/3 days I have been unable to use Mobile Data. I enable mobile data on my device, it says it is on, I have also checked how much data I have left, it says I have 2GB. I have also tried putting the SIM card in another phone and trying the Mobile Data. Despite this, the data still isn’t working. Nothing is loading. Any help?? Bit fustrating.

• 5G
4 REPLIES 4
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello there. 

Can you confirm if you're still having the issue? If so, can you try going to the Three.co.uk website to see if that loads for you?

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Fledgling

The issue is still persisting, and yes that website does load on mobile data.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

It is likely that you've ran out of Data in that case. The My3 page can sometimes be behind when it comes to working out roaming usage, although I've never seen it be behind for more than a few hours. 

The Three.co.uk is a zero rated page and that means that it can be accessed when there is no free allowance left. Since you can access it, it means your data connection is working OK. If you're on a contract, you can continue using Data, but you'll need to raise your spend cap and credit allowance in order to allow the system to charge you for what you use, alternatively, you can buy the Data Passport for £5 per day to give you access to Unlimited Data for 24 hours.

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Fledgling

I haven’t. I called 333 to check how much data I have left and it says 2GB. It’s either a problem with Three or the SIM Card because it was working fine up until Wednesday, I also got no message saying I have ran out of data.