cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS5 intermittent sign in causes issues

nhawan
Regular

I've been having problems with the PS5 failing to sign in when trying to play online games such as Overwatch2 and Valorant. If it manages to load into the game then it normally stays connected and latency ping is good and consistent.

I've tried all the APN 'solution's people have posted previously such as setting it to Three.co.uk and ipv4 only. Tested wired to rule out signal issues but the problem still occurs randomly. The MC888 hub is situated in the attic with a signal strength of -70dBm and SINR of 30. Connection test on the PS5 gives around 150Mbps download and 25Mbps upload while on my PC I get 700Mbps down / 135Mbps Up.

I suspect it is a Three 5G network NAT issue since I never had such a problem with Virginmedia. Can someone look into this please.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

It's disappointing to hear that the solutions mentioned on the Community haven't been successful in resolving the issue for you. It sounds like you're connection is otherwise running quite well, so I'm unsure what would be causing that. 

Hopefully some one here will be able to share some insight that might be helpful to you, but for now I'd recommend reaching out to the Home Broadband Support team to report the issue and explore the options. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.