cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile broadband text message

Joseph91
Regular

Hi I got the 4g plus home broadband router today. When signing up on the website so I can log in, it sent a text message to the Sim card but don't know how to view the text message. So I took the Sim card out of the router and put it in my phone to get the text message for one time password. I'm just wondering is there a way where I can access the messages from the Sim card in the router without taking it out each time. 

Best solution
Best solution
Joseph91
Regular

I have found the text message service built into the router, I enabled advanced settings and found them. 

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
crypt0ninja
Established

Not sure which model router you have but some have a page in the router admin portal to view/retrieve messages etc.

Geluk
Key player

As you unhelpfully didn't give router details ! this is where to find it on my 3 supplied Huawei router; click

on the bubble I've arrowed, to take you to SMS page. From here you can read your text messages and send them.SMS.JPG

Joseph91
Regular

Screenshot_20221230_125503_com.android.chrome.jpg

 Here is the 4g plus router. Only log in page u have is log into the router itself using 192.168.1.254. That's only to change the WiFi settings and passwords. 

Best solution
Joseph91
Regular

I have found the text message service built into the router, I enabled advanced settings and found them.