cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NR5103E firmware B15 bug on 192.168.1.1

bulldog555
Involved

There is new firmware V1.00(ACBJ.0)b15 been updated on my NR5103E overnight with a bug of logged into 192.168.1.1 with security only issues that now every time that I try to access in the admin page it tell me that there is a security problem with the certificate which it rather annoying.

Can Three fix it please for urgently B16 firmware.

9 REPLIES 9
bulldog555
Involved

added screenshot

Screenshot.png

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for flagging this, and for adding the screenshot too. I've passed some feedback on to highlight this issue.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

jl
Fledgling

Same problem here. The certificate is not valid, hence the browser rejection. 

jl
Fledgling

Just noticed that the Zyxel cert in V1.00(ACBJ.0)b15 expires 2032. That's a TLS violation, could that be the issue with the non responding login page? 

dickkoho
Fledgling

Experiencing the same.  Also encountered some issues related to IPv6 (need to be disabled for accessing some banking apps)

bulldog555
Involved

@JonathanB any updated yet for urgently matter to update new firmware b16 to fix the issues

Involved
ukcookey
Fledgling

Me too....Screenshot 2024-05-18 12.49.09.png

bulldog555
Involved

Unbelievable Three can't be arse bother to updated firmware of broken b15 @JonathanB when will they start to updated firmware to fix it?