Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

⚠️ Zyxel router admin: Connection not secure. Security certificate is invalid.

Involved

When I try to log into the web GUI for the Zyxel router via 192.168.1.1, it's showing as "connection not secure" as the security certificate is invalid.

This should NOT be the case, as this is what can allow hackers to perform MITM attacks on one's network/devices.

I have now factory reset the router, but the issue has not been resolved. Can Zyxel/Three not pay for a security certificate or fix this? Can they at least send out an email explaining what to do and why the connection is not secure?

Typical. I have spent hours on the phone and via chat with Three, getting nowhere.

2 REPLIES 2
Psmithson
Active

Glad someone made the attempt to find out what's going on with it. I think it got broke on a recent update - I seem to recall seeing a post on here about it.

davewuk
Fledgling

I have this issue also, been looking for a fix but haven't found anything that works yet.