cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub SO SLOW

ct326
Fledgling

Recently upgraded our 5G hub. Our old hub was great, the broadband was super fast and we were really happy. Since we've had this new hub (Three 5G Hub NR5103E V2 White (Three)) it's been an absolute disaster. Not fast enough to stream TV when it is working but most of the time the signal is totally intermittent and completely unusable. Usually have to use my phone as a hotspot which works fine so I know it's an issue with the hub and not the 5G signal. It's been getting worse and worse. Can you help?

4 REPLIES 4
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Oh, that's not what you want from an upgrade. Have you tried popping the SIM back into the older router to see if things run better again like they were before changing? 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

ct326
Fledgling

The old hub unfortunately broke which is why we had to upgrade!

ct326
Fledgling

This is our speed test, this is definitely not acceptable 

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 16.32.31.png

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

It's certainly much slower than I would have expected. 

I'd recommend reaching out to the Home Broadband Support team for advice on what to do, and to have them complete any required diagnostic checks in relation to the issue. Hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue for you soon. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.