cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New three 5g Hub Zyxel NR5103E

Casper1972
Regular

Hi, new to three 5g Mobile broadband. I have just received my 5g hub  Zyxel NR5103E router. Whilst I find the speeds and coverage very good where I live, I find that through the day I lose connectivity until I reboot the hub. After searching many threads on the community, I found this to be common. 

Is there any news on the new firmware release and will this fix this issue. Currently on V1.00) ACBJ.0) b12 firmware.

I did see a thread from 3 (firmware update in the testing phases for the Zyxel NR5103E router)

I have contacted three dedicated broadband and they have performed tests etc and say there is no problem, yet today my hub has dropped out 3 times and I have had to restart the hub each time.

I am trialling this for 30 days but if this does not improve then I will have to look elsewhere for better service. It's a shame because the speeds are good, and I have a very good 5g signal.

• 5G
22 REPLIES 22
Persephone
Fledgling

@crypt0ninja Sorry to necro this post - how might I go about checking what bands are supported by the mast I am connected to?

boovee
Fledgling

Yes. Anyone have info please

Steveculligan
Regular

Did you get a resolution to the problem because I am experiencing the same and keep getting told there is a network issue in your area. Did they provide an updated firmware or did they swap out the router or did you just not extend past the 30 days