cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None sending of return lable for 5G modem

Terryt
Fledgling

Hove been having increasing drop out problems with my 5G modem. As I am deaf and my wife is blind we have many of our systems linked on our lan to controle things such as lights, heating etc. When broadband drops it means not only disconnecting modem but usually a re-configuration of our set up. Clearly not an ideal situation. After long telephone chats, which do not seem to be recorded by 3, we finally got a agreement to cancel our contract with no early cancelation fee. That part, in retrospect was easy compared to getting an email with a return slip to send modem back. Beggers belife that a communication giant can't send a email to one of its customers. Rang again today, told it will take 2 days??? but of course 3 are still taking their monthly fee whilst the problem is not solved.

• 5G
2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Terryt,

I'm really sorry to hear that this return hasn't been sorted out for you by our support teams. I'd suggest to contact our Customer Wellness Team. They can be reached Monday to Friday 0900-1730 and have multiple contact methods and some extra support options to help customers with any accessibility needs. you can find all the contact details here: https://www.three.co.uk/accessibility/contact-us

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.