cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO E- SIGN DOCUMENT RECEIVED (2 credit check)

Ayinkilicious
Fledgling

I finally found a great deal and just tried to upgrade via online but I wanted to have a understanding regarding the deal so I decided to call in to complete the order meaning TWO CREDIT CHECKS were done and for future reference I won't be doing another for the same contract with three. 

No E - SIGN DOCUMENTS was received via my email. you wouldn't believe I actually told her no EMAIL was received and she still went ahead for payment and collected my money for one off and delivery. 

I'm very furious and disappointed that they were aware of this issue between customer and E- Sign document and still continue go ahead with the contract!!! why didn't she stop as soon as she was aware no E SIGN DOCUMENT was received. It's all about them collecting and not caring about their customer/clients. 

I have read all the post and comments concerning this issue and it all seem unresolved. It's like they are aware of this issue but it seem like they dont want to resolve the E - SIGN DOCUMENT being sent to customer via email. 

If I don't received the E - SIGN DOCUMENT via email by tomorrow morning 

I'll definitely be going ahead and e-mailing the CEO and Executive (thanks user MS1 ) 

also go on social media regarding my complaint and advising them to go elsewhere  to get any new contract.. three network knows what they're doing and I fall for it and became a victim... No-one should be feeling like this. Why will you put your customers emotion through this.. Well if my case doesn't get resolve I'll definitely be posting this and ensuring a lot of bloggers carry this case. I had sleepless nights finding a great contract deal and to find out that I won't be getting the contract after 2 passed credit check  I feel pained!! imagine, my credit report being effective and not even getting the phone.

I've been using three network over 13 years with 3 different line and I'm very disappointed! my whole family network is three. I even ensured my next contract was with three network and this is what I get?????? 

I'll definitely be updating this post on the outcome of this issue regarding E SIGN DOCUMENT. Hopefully it gets resolved. 

Do feel free to ask any questions regarding this issue we really can't be treated like this. 

Best solution
Best solution

FINALLY!!! I received the E-SIGN DOCUMENTS, I won't advice you to wait 72hrs just cancel it and try again over the phone only if you receive the E SIGN DOCUMENTS don't make any one off payment &  don't exceed 3 time three ain't worth you getting low credit report. 

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Joffa81
Fledgling

I had a similar issue on Friday when trying to upgrade to the new iPhone. We were going through online chat a phone lines were impossible to get through on and after multiple internal system errors and over 4 hours upfront payment was taking and the air time agreement was digitally signed. We had no information about the handset agreement that we were told would arrive in an email soon. 
The email for the handset agreement arrived at 2am this morning (I’m presuming this is the e document with the credit details of the handset and direct debit agreement to and about 4 sections to approve and accept ?) so that is now all done and just waiting for a confirmation of delivery date. 
it seems they have been suffering massive technical problems due to people waiting the new iPhone but this whole 2 credit checks and two agreements is absolutely ridiculous. We’ve been with Three since it launched in 2003 and never had any issues upgrading in the past but this time it’s been horrendous and if I have to go through that again I’ll just be requesting a PAC code and move elsewhere as upgrading a phone whrn being a customer for over 20 years shouldn’t be that difficult.

Yes, but going through all the post regarding this email issue here on this platform nothing was sorted no E SIGN DOCUMENT was received  99% order automatically got cancel reason being the E- sign document wasn't sign within 72hr.

If I don't get any email I'll definitely won't do 3rd credit check with them. I'll go elsewhere and that's my advice to anyone going through this. Three can't be playing with your credit score like that. 

Best solution

FINALLY!!! I received the E-SIGN DOCUMENTS, I won't advice you to wait 72hrs just cancel it and try again over the phone only if you receive the E SIGN DOCUMENTS don't make any one off payment &  don't exceed 3 time three ain't worth you getting low credit report. 

I can agree with that.

there was loads of technical issues when doing my upgrade due to iPhone 16 pre orders crashing the system and it took nearly 30 hours to get the E Sign document. We did pay the up front fee but was thinking it wasn’t the best way to do it at the time due to obvious reasons. 
I’ve been in touch with Three again today and they confirmed everything is fine and that I should get a delivery date on the 19th September when they receive their stock to allocate, hopefully it all goes well.