cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded and passed Credit Check but did not receive E Sign Documents

MS1
Active

On 9th July I was offered an upgrade after being a customer of Three for 6 years. I passed the credit check and was told everything had been successful. Then I was told that my order got 'stuck' due to a Three technical issue, so I had to wait 72 hours for the IT team to resolve. They did this and told me I would receive E Sign documents. I received the two emails confirming my agreement, however I never received the E Sign Documents, despite a 1 hour telephone call where they sent me a copy of the document to sign and send back to the email address. I did this, but still heard nothing. I was then told I needed to go through ANOTHER credit check, which I again passed. I was told everything was fine and they would contact me again in ANOTHER 72 hours. Then Three cancelled my entire order, and I was simply told to apply again. I went instore to be told my order was still stuck and I needed to call to go through the entire process again. I had ANOTHER credit check and because of the numerous checks before, this time it was referred to their credit checking department. I was then told to send them bank statements via email. This is absolutely crazy. On Saturday 13th July, I emailed the credit checking department and the board members of Three, and have had absolutely ZERO response. I'm supposed to be a loyal customer for the past 6 years. I simply cant believe the way I've been treated. Really terrible service. Three are supposed to be keeping me as a Customer. My credit score is now ruined thanks to this. @Asimm @JonathanB 

Best solution
Best solution
MS1
Active

17th July. FINAL UPDATE:

I'm very pleased that, after contacting the Executive Office at Three (Executive Office) <**********************.co.uk>), my issues are now fully resolved and my Upgrade has gone through successfully. Thank you to David ********, Customer Solution Centre Consultant at Three, for all his hard work in resolving my issues. I would suggest anyone that may have issues in the future with their Customer experience with Three, contact the above email address when raising a Complaint or Escalation. I have been assured that my feedback has been passed to the relevant Teams, so I'm hopeful future Customer experience will be positive.

View solution in conversation

9 REPLIES 9
MS1
Active

*15h July UPDATE. I received a direct response from Robert Finnegan who apologised and advised me the Team are looking into this and will confirm back to me within one business day. I'm hopeful that the issue can be resolved, and if so, I will remain as a dedicated Three customer. 

MS1
Active

*15th July UPDATE #2. I have now been contacted by Credit Checking Team, requesting personal information. I hope to receive a positive response, so I can close my Complaint and move on with Three.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MS1,

I'm really sorry to hear about your poor experience in terms of this upgrade, and that it has led to a complaint. It sounds like the credit team are working on solving this, but please let us know how this goes, and if you need any additional support.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
MS1
Active

17th July. FINAL UPDATE:

I'm very pleased that, after contacting the Executive Office at Three (Executive Office) <**********************.co.uk>), my issues are now fully resolved and my Upgrade has gone through successfully. Thank you to David ********, Customer Solution Centre Consultant at Three, for all his hard work in resolving my issues. I would suggest anyone that may have issues in the future with their Customer experience with Three, contact the above email address when raising a Complaint or Escalation. I have been assured that my feedback has been passed to the relevant Teams, so I'm hopeful future Customer experience will be positive.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issues with my upgrade. Put through on the app and received all emails and multiple texts came through but the app came up with technical difficulties after I passed the credit check. 

I then went on live chat and was told I had to pay the delivery fee which I did. I got an email saying my order had gone through but nothing since. Keep being told I need to wait for e-sign email but it’s been nearly 48 hours and nothing. 

went into store to and was told nothing they could do as order is pending and to call customer services. Whoever I speak to just keeps saying the e-sign will be sent every 24 hours for 72 hours until signed. 

how can all other emails come through except the one that needs signing to complete! 

MS1
Active

Hi Megan, what an absolute nightmare! This is the exact same issue that I had. Unfortunately, what customer service don’t tell you is it? If an order is pending for such a long period of time it will be cancelled and you’ll be made to go through the entire process again with another credit check which will ultimately damage your credit rating and possibly, as was in my case, Fail the further credit check

free customer service in this respect utterly useless and it’s a real shame that they don’t have training to know what to do in these cases. I did provide feedback to senior customer service leaders on my experience in the hope that they would share this with the wider teams, But it doesn’t appear that this has happened.

As soon as you can you should raise a complaint with three using the form that’s on their website. Complaining to customer service won’t get you anywhere anywhere and you need your complaint to be handled by the appropriate executive office team. Once you have raised your complaint, email The executive office at three Immediately to inform them of what’s happened with your account and that you’ve raised a complaint. Also confirm that you’re aware that other customers have had this issue and I’ve had their issues resolved successfully. I posted the email addresses of the executive office at three and some senior customer service leaders who dealt with my complaint, in some of My previous Forum replies. You should be able to see these by searching my username for my most recent posts.

Best of luck in getting this resolved. Please do let me know how you get on. I understand it’s an absolute nightmare of a situation to be in for no fault of your own.

MS1
Active

Apologies for the typos in my response, Megan. I’m using dictation software and it’s not the best sometimes! I’ve taken a look at my earlier post where I shared the contact details of the executive office at three and of the email address of the customer solutions consultant that helped me previously. Unfortunately, three community has hidden the contact details. I would suggest googling to find out the board members at executive level of three and emailing them immediately. This is what I had to do when I couldn’t find contact details. I emailed all of them directly. the CEO in particular will come back to you almost immediately and will likely pass your complaint onto the executive office team as was in my case. This will at least get them to see your complaint as I don’t feel that they see any complaint form submissions going through on their end, and they possibly go through to another country which is a real shame.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the advice. I will do this now. I did raise the complaint form this morning so I will google for those other contacts and send direct to them too. 

It’s a shame as they make it seem so easy through the app but ultimately I’d probably have saved time just going to a different company at this rate. 

thank you for your help though 😊 much appreciated! 

Kman72
Fledgling

I've just had a very similar experience with them. The credit check failed and I have had my 2nd contract with them no missed payment. DD every month and tariff is expensive. So it's time to take my business to another provider. I checked the credit file and there is nothing negative on it .