cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone and Broadband signal poor since 2nd September

Hausmore
Fledgling

I've now had poor service on my phone and home broadband since the 2nd of September. When you call customer services they just say they're aware of an issue and engineers are working hard to resolve it. Call back in 7 days.

It's not an acceptable service and I know I'm not the only one. The customer service advisors are friendly enough, but they don't tell you much at all and are not very helpful.

You should be able to leave the provider when they are not providing an adequate service. Three are still happy to take the money out of my account, yet myself and many others are not getting what we are paying for!

When is this issue going to be resolved?

1 REPLY 1
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Hausmore,

I'm really sorry to hear you've had ongoing issues for so long and can understand how frustrating this must be.

I'll pop you over a PM requesting some further information from you and do my best to get you an update on what's going on in the area.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.