cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent system update causing Internet issues

Ashy_002
Fledgling

Hi all, I've had my broadband box for over a year, however since the system update this week my box doesn't even allow me to connect to sites through WiFi or Wired connections. I've removed and readded the SIM card, I've restarted the device numerous times, I've reset it to factory default yet won't load any websites or connect to things like Steam. This isn't the first issue I've had with Three and honestly it feels like they don't try to help fix problems with 1 of my tickets raised on this matter being closed and the other being ignored for the past 24 hours.

There are other companies who provide faster speeds with less issues than I'm seriously debating switching to. 

Any community help would be very much appreciated or if anyone else is having similar issues. 

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Ashly.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

There was an intermittent issue recently that may have affected your connection. Is the issue gone now? Or is it still happening? 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Loumacca30
Fledgling

Hi Pete, 

Ive been experiencing the same issues with my mobile WiFi and phone internet. Today I have had internet for 3 hours maximum. 

Please advise on whether I need to raise this directly with the technical department. I work from home and require one or the other to work in order to do my job. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

If you are still experiencing issues at this point, my recommendation would be to contact the Support Team directly so that they can run additional diagnostic checks, as the intermittent issue that was present is gone. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.