cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning mobile broadband router

windy1024
Fledgling

Like other people in the forum, despite speaking to Helpdesk who assured me that a returns back would be sent to my address, nothing ever arrives. Seems like a scam to pickup the £100+ non-return fee from consumers.

In store you can do absolutely nothing, they just refer you to the online help. What's the point of having the store? Every time I get referred to online help I end up either being disconnected or the whole conversation taking more than 30mins just to get a return bag.

I'm considering moving my entire family off Three as this is just the last straw.

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

It's disappointing to hear that you're having issues getting the return completed. Normally the team are able to get that returns envelope out to you within 5 working days. 

If it's been over 5 working days since your request, I'd recommend reaching out to the team again to let them know. It's also worth considering doing the return using the DPD return label option, as those are sent out by email, so it's faster getting to you. 

Pete.

Jonathan1
Active

I feel your pain having spent hours on the phone and chat attempting to get a label sent so I could return the router.  Each person I spoke to assured me that this time it would definitely be sent and blamed the previous advisor for doing something wrong on the system which prevented it being sent.  In the end I contacted the complaints department, filled in a short for and they called me the next day and a label was sent immediately.  Hub now returned, have the confirmation from DPD  arrived with them but two weeks later still waiting for three to confirm they’ve received so I guess that’ll be the next hurdle to cross!

paulina6786
Active

I recommend taking a look at the following thread as many other people have had issues with returning the hub and having the return acknowledged. There are some solutions suggested in there that you may want to check out:
https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Three-is-charging-me-for-a-returned-5G-Hub/m-p/24584#M447...