Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring doorbell keeps dropping out

Ellie1
Fledgling

Hi, I have Three ZTE wireless broadband via a sim card in the router. Recently my Ring doorbell has been pixelating or freezing or not recording etc. A friend said my WiFi may be jumping from connection to connection and therefore not giving a consistent stream of WiFi to my Ring doorbell. He said I may be able to change the settings via the admin login, but I don't know what to change. Please can someone help me out? I already have my router in the middle of my house and have made sure it's updated. Thank you for any help

2 REPLIES 2
moods
Active

I would suggest to contact Ring customer services. I have a Ring door bell and a few times I had issues connecting with WiFi but it was Ring door bell. When I contacted their customer service issues were resolved. Ring door bell hardly needs 1 MB/SEC speed to be connected so even if you are ina bad reception area it should work fine. 

Ellie1
Fledgling

Thank you. I will contact them.