Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three failure to remove content filter

Merlin
Fledgling

Like several other people here I've found it impossible to have Three remove the adult content filter for my 5G hub.

Three separate occasions on web chat I've been assured the filter has been removed but it has not. Are the agents just saying they have done to make me go away? 

The web chat is also very annoying to use which makes this particularly unpleasant. Any help would be great.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Yes, it is a faff but there are some rules on access to naughty sites which all mobile companies have to observe. I think you may need to blame OFCOM.

For anyone who needs the bar lifting these are your options:

• If you have a credit card, you can use 3's automated options by calling 333, or via the Three App or My3 online
  • If you don’t have a credit card, then give 3's customer service team a call on 333 from a Three phone or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone
  • Lastly, you can also visit a Three store with valid photo ID and the team there will update your account settings. You can find your closest store using the online locator
MrSimo98
Active

I was lucky with this and it was solved in the first live chat that I got into. I had to provide a further credit check to prove my age. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Why they need a second credit check when they did one when you applied originally is odd. I know that I did not get younger between the 2 events.