Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Connected but No Internet

SlamDank
Fledgling

Received our 5G hub last week and it all worked brilliantly for the first few days. However since Sunday evening I've had no internet whatsoever. All devices will connect to the network absolutely fine but with no functional internet access. 

Have tried resetting everything, multiple times, and removing the SIM but no change. I spoke with 3 over the phone who advised there was no issue and reset everything at their end. Despite their confident assurances this changed nothing. 

12 REPLIES 12
Chilly
Fledgling

Thought  I was going mad but after reading all the above I know it's not me as stated above I have been.with 3 since march it's been great but last sat half my devices in my home can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi ie sat box printer ring doorbell I spent over 2 hours on the phone to support tried everything my end and theirs they then gave phone no. to ring  not 1 not 2 but 3 phone numbers to ring none of them would connect in fact think 2 of them were old fax machine numbers and so a week later still the same with no answers oh according to them and my router  settings I'm getting  great speeds yet things won't connect I also am going to have to leave heads up 3 something is wrong with  Yr network or my router which I asked if it could be changed I was told that's not possible even if I take it to my nearest 3 shop. Shocking custer service and what was a great broadband is now pretty much useless 

Houbsnsh
Fledgling

Mine is the same ,say excellent signal however nothing is connecting . Worked fine first few months 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Houbsnsh,

If this issue started for you over the weekend, you may have been affected by an outage. This should now be resolved. Has this came back online in the meantime, if not does rebooting the router seem to help?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!