cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zyxel NR5103E - How do I remove devices from the router?

xlbpb
Fledgling

Hello,

For the past week I've been getting extreme lag on my PS5 when playing games online, which wasn't a regular occurrence before. The wifi on my mobile has also been awful lately. I've logged on to the router via the IP address and I can view the devices under connectivity, but I have no idea to remove them! All I can do is rename them, or select a slider which says "active" but when I click it, presumably to make the device inactive, it just switches itself back again. Is there a way to remove individual devices? A few of them are just guest devices from our family house sitting whilst we were away recently.. so I feel this might be the culprit that there are now too many devices. If I can't remove the devices individually, is it going to be a case of doing a factory reset and readding the devices we do want from scratch.

I was wondering if having the guest wifi switched on stores guest devices on your router or not- because I may consider using this in future if people want to connect to our wifi.

My other query was, does anyone else have a problem with their wifi dropping and not reconnecting itself until you turn the router off and on again. This happens to us at least once a day. I contacted three about it multiple times and they've already replaced our router once but it continued happening, and they've not given any other useful suggestions to fix this. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0