Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G MC801A

root
Fledgling

Anybody know if the external antennas work on the above HUB. They don't on mine 😞

Tried  enabling antenna switch but still no improvement....

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey root,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm not aware of any specific restrictions on using an antenna with your router, but we don't supply or test them either unfortunately, so I'm not sure what would cause the issue. I'll ask around and see if I can find out anything helpful on this.

Can you help me understand the situation a little better? Are you getting no signal, or a very weak one? 

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they do work, as I am using it on mine, works on both B04 and B09 firmware's.

Jon
Fledgling

I have tried to find the hidden menu on my MC801A to check if the external enter an option is enabled but can’t find it. I’ve tried ..ext_antenna but it throws me back to the #home screen. I changed my internal up range to 192.168.8.. but can’t see how that would affect nothing. Any suggestions?