cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 9 unable to pair with Three

MPindolia
Fledgling

I purchased a new Apple Watch Series 9 yesterday. I was able to pair it to my iPhone XS but like thousands of other people in this forum, I’m unable to pair the watch with Three when attempting to activate the mobile service feature. 

This is my first Apple Watch and it’s a shame Three has an outdated network that doesn’t support Apple Watch Cellular functionalities. This was one of the main reason for spending extra money on purchasing the watch (to take calls and send / receive texts). 

I have tried everything from what I’ve seen on these forums like resetting the watch clearing safari browser history, turning both watch and phone on and off, changing My3 Password, putting the password first before the email, three customer service were useless. NOTHING is working. 

I keep receiving the “one of the fields is missing” error like everyone else is. 

Is there anything else I can try? If not then I’m going to switch to another company. 

10 REPLIES 10
Grizzly
Regular

Before I’d get to the login bit after I type in my password etc it would say there’s a problem system error or one of the fields is missing now it doesn’t even get to the login bit it goes straight to there’s a problem. Like I said I’ve tried everything it’s not working the customer service have no clue same with live chat this is what I’m paying for.