cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage and barring

abhilash9912
Fledgling

Hi there,

I have been asked by my insurance company to provide them with documentation such as "Proof of Usage" and "Proof of Barring"

I have already mailed them the proof of purchase as requested to proofs@3mail.com can I know how long does it take to get those documents.

as I have to inform my insurance team to keep the claim status open.

as I can see the forum about the same complaint that they are being ignored for weeks even after the details provided to get the documents.

Can someone from the relevant team help we with that

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

I'm sorry to hear that something has happened to your phone. 

When you submit a request for that proof to be sent to you, it typically takes the team about 72 hours for you to receive this by email, and 5 working days by post if you've requested that. 

In relation to requests being ignored, I can't imagine this is something our teams would be doing. In some cases getting information sent out can be delayed, this usually depends on what it is the person is asking for, however the team would not ignore them and would do their best to explain any delays. 

Pete. 

Jimmity12
Fledgling

I have contacted Three twice asking about the status of my Proof of Barring/Usage. Each time they have to raise a new case. I can see my mobile has been blacklisted but Three can't give me the proof?? What is going on at Three?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Jimmity12,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had to request this proof more than once. I'd like to make sure this gets sorted out for you ASAP. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that should be able to help further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.