cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Pixel 8 order?

sendhelp
Fledgling

It is already 12 October which is the release day of Google Pixel 8 but I still haven’t received any email or SMS from Three and DPD about my order and delivery.

It is very disappointing that Three UK is not delivering the phone on the release day whilst all major networks, Amazon UK, even Three Ireland  promised to deliver on the release day.

“If you pre-order your Google Pixel 8 before 11th October at 3PM, your new phone will be delivered by 12th October.” - This is what Three Ireland is advising on their website yet Three UK which is a larger network merging with Vodafone but still cannot fulfil such basic task.

Also, I have no idea what is my phone number and never received any email regarding my eSIM nor received the invoice I requested.

Could anyone help please and deliver the order to me by EOD today?

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sendhelp,

I'm sorry to hear if your order wasn't delivered by the expected time. Wherever possible in line with the stock received from the manufacturers pre-orders are fulfilled on the release date. I hope you've received your phone or an update in the meantime.

Please bear in mind you're posting to our customer forums though, we don't access customer accounts here, and most readers are other customers rather than Three staff. I'll send you a reply to your PM with a link to some colleagues that can look into this if you still need help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.