Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security features

Springwater35
Active

This could go across all forums

When logging it to the three app it uses Two Factor Authenticity, for most people that will be a text message sent to your phone with a code you enter into the app, many websites offer this form of security.

I am a great believer that all apps and websites should make this mandatory to help cut down on Fraud

Question

Do You uses Two factor Authenticity where offered on apps and websites?

If not why not?

Question

Do you uses a password manager app like 1 Password to Generate a new passwords for for all your web accounts? Like apps and website, banking etc.

Best solution
Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

I use two factor where available. I use LastPass Family so that my brother can get access to my passwords in case of an emergency and it's cheaper. I never save passwords on my phone or PC and always use LastPass to store and generate passwords.

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

I use two factor where available. I use LastPass Family so that my brother can get access to my passwords in case of an emergency and it's cheaper. I never save passwords on my phone or PC and always use LastPass to store and generate passwords.

Springwater35
Active

A question could be how could Moblie phone companies encourage users to uses apps like 1 password, LastPass and the many others that are on the market and many are free.