cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch pairing ?

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi,

My apple watch was paired & working fine - then I recently upgraded my Three contract & then I found the 'smart watch', add-on stopped & so did the apple watch,

In the add apple watch > Add Mobile Service < page - only option was remove plan - which I did....

However, when I now try to re-add ( Network Provider ) it says 'error existing esim pairing' already exists, contract Three.....

I have reset Apple watch / rest iphone network settings & restarted both devices multiple times & I still cannot re-add the Three apple watch plan - 

Also; I have a second SIM with O2 / when I try adding their service, the landing page ( to add service ) works!

I feel the problem is that I have a previous 'sim profile' & so obviously cannot add it again - but how can I remove this ?

Any advice appreciated

PNG image.png

13 REPLIES 13
Mez
Regular

On your three app check add ons, you'll maybe have smartwatch details in there active or pending, call three and ask them to completely remove them, they'll maybe say it could take 4 hours but in reality it'll take about a day before it's completely removed. Then in your watch app go to settings/general/reset/remove all mobile plans. Click remove plans, then keep trying every few hours to pair your watch.. it took mine 2 days and then it paired again. Hope that helps

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi - many thanks 

I did get a Three txt saying 4 hrs so will now leave it a couple of days…

I did also remove the mobile plan from the watch - thank you….

Thank you for the advice.

hamid786uk
Involved

Tried and testing several times, would appear @Mez  you got super lucky.  Its a shame 100’s of Three customers are not as lucky as you.  My smart pairing has not worked since Sept-22 and Three Customer Service are clueless, they have absolutely no idea.

Gary
Involved

I agree mate h seems to be the only one 

SteveH
Fledgling

Can you let me know if this works - I am trying to set up my first watch on my account and getting the same error. 

hamid786uk
Involved

Welcome to the Titanic.  If you switch to the main forum regarding Smart pairing, there are 100’s of customers facing the same issue for months with no resolution in sight.  

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Clever-Trevor@SteveH,

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into issues with smartwatch pairing. You may have also seen my thread Apple Watch pairing error on the community. I'm hoping to have further updates on this soon.

I'll private message your community accounts with directions to the best team to help troubleshoot and get this reported for you.

JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi - thank you.

I now see the other large thread with others with same / similar issue.

I am still not able to pair ( have been on with Apple support & they say you need to un-provision the esim to clear the issue & is done via your back end support ).

Meanwhile, is a shame - as I renewed my unlimited contract with you for 24 months ( been with you for 10yr + ) & lost my watch add-on which is aggravation now getting is back.

Hoping for a solution soon.

Gary
Involved

I’m the same as well