cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch pairing ?

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi,

My apple watch was paired & working fine - then I recently upgraded my Three contract & then I found the 'smart watch', add-on stopped & so did the apple watch,

In the add apple watch > Add Mobile Service < page - only option was remove plan - which I did....

However, when I now try to re-add ( Network Provider ) it says 'error existing esim pairing' already exists, contract Three.....

I have reset Apple watch / rest iphone network settings & restarted both devices multiple times & I still cannot re-add the Three apple watch plan - 

Also; I have a second SIM with O2 / when I try adding their service, the landing page ( to add service ) works!

I feel the problem is that I have a previous 'sim profile' & so obviously cannot add it again - but how can I remove this ?

Any advice appreciated

PNG image.png

13 REPLIES 13
hamid786uk
Involved

Would he good if you @JonathanB can answer your customers questions in the main chat forum instead of showing ignorance.

hamid786uk
Involved

@JonathanB - Are you ignoring the 100’s of messages in the main chat regarding Smart Pairing?

SteveH
Fledgling

I am still unbale to get mine working, this has been escalated and escalated yet no one seems to be able to get it working., 

Mediamaker
Fledgling

Did you get this working in the end I have exactly the same error with this stupid There’s a problem page