Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time

StephR
Employee
Employee

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

**Competition now closed**

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

2,712 REPLIES 2,712
Simplyawake
Fledgling

Im Ant and the thung i want the most fornthe future is simple. For a charge to hold longer 🙂

imhere2
Fledgling

Hello im using motorola edge 20 pro and its nice phone 

Trev124
Fledgling

I use to have one of those, great phone

Sleek20
Fledgling

It would be good for three to improve reception round the country as it’s very bad in certain areas

abmann
Fledgling

I find this issue to! Signal is quite poor a lot of the time 

apedanger
Regular

Reception with three is terrible

Mk2301uk
Fledgling

In london area it is fine

Nikki
Fledgling

I have been with three for 19 years now, since day dot. I myself have had some signal issues over the years. But over the past, as time has gone on it has got so much better and even when I receive messages from 3 to say about maintenance, I still seem to have coverage. Plus phones nowadays are so far advanced, they find the signal much easier.

gareth1970
Fledgling

Yup got to agree having a different supplier for my work phone I got to say 3 don’t let me down too often