Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time

StephR
Employee
Employee

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

**Competition now closed**

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

2,713 REPLIES 2,713
kazmoz18
Fledgling

Reception in Liverpool is great.

_Ch7owder
Regular

I agree, you really gotta catch it on a good day.

Bsure
Regular

I have not had that issue except when in a tunnel, but i have had people tell me they left 3 due to network/signal issues 

Flick16308
Fledgling

Same, my signal rarely goes over the two bars. And the 5G signal doesn't load the Internet half the time!

apedanger
Regular

Threes internet is the worst

Joncbr
Fledgling

I dont have any issues in northern ireland  , there is flat spots in certain areas , but it's a flat spot for every network , I travel wit job , the service is pretty good I have to say

Bsure
Regular

This is true. Though 3 is a great service when it works.

Ksm
Fledgling

I agree 

Sheilababe01
Fledgling

I've never had a problem Doncaster area 

Jme
Fledgling

Would be nice to get more 5G in rural locations!