cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time

StephR
Employee
Employee

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

**Competition now closed**

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

2,713 REPLIES 2,713
leftynortherner
Fledgling

Well I’d love the big tv prize but also worth saying I’ve been with 3 now for around 20 years and always had nothing but great service, great deals and even though it took a few weeks to sort a cellular Apple Watch that works on the network. 

Marcusconnor3
Fledgling

“Let's talk: It's prize draw time” 

Since I joined Three Mobile back in 2020 and got my very first Mobile Contract. I thought I'd go out of my comfort zone and get a Xiaomi and I have to say this tech company has revolutionised the way I go about everything. Not only am I thankful for three giving me the opportunity to use a device this great but work and social life has been far easier. Looking at this phones specs on paper it looked like something with serious power but the way it performs is like nothing else. Snappy between apps, no bugs/crashes, runs any game 120fps+, no over heating problems. Couldn't ask for anything better! 

I'm hoping sometime in the future the Xiaomi Black Shark will be available for contract on Three

Archive
Fledgling

Like Pixels for the cameras

Three_Community
Employee
Employee

Hey everyone 👋

The competition is now closed and we're picking a winner! Keep your eyes peeled in your Private Message inbox  👀

KareemM | Community Manager

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Fantastic news! We've privately messaged the winner. Please check your inbox by clicking on your avatar in the top right, and selecting "messages". If it's you, drop us a reply so we can arrange getting your prize bundle delivered! 

We've also noticed that a lot of users haven't verified their email addresses yet. If you do this, you'll get helpful email updates such as when you receive a private message or someone replies to conversations you're subscribed to.

JonathanB

Esha_ni
Fledgling

Just wondering..........Who won???😛

zohaab
Fledgling

It has 5G connectivity in town and most areas. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately the first winner selected has not replied to our private message within 72 hours as described on the terms and conditions. We have now randomly selected and private messaged a new winner.

Please check your inbox by clicking on your avatar picture in the top right of any community page, then select "messages". If you've won, please reply as soon as you can!

JonathanB

Liv_
Regular

Any updates on this?

just curious… it’s been a while

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We know you’ve been keen for an update, so I'm happy to announce that @WeThreeKings was drawn as the winner of the prize draw! Their winning comment was: "Imagine a solar battery in a phone, now that would be great tech of the future"

Love this idea. Not sure how close we are to solar charging, but who knows how mobile tech will change in the next few years?

Thanks to everyone for taking part. We're loving the enthusiasm, and we've seen some really interesting ideas in the replies. We’ll be running other fun activities in the future, so make sure to check back regularly and verify your email address to receive notifications.

JonathanB