cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time

StephR
Employee
Employee

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

**Competition now closed**

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

2,713 REPLIES 2,713
Natalieo15
Fledgling

Very pleased with three unlimited sim got a great deal 

Din14
Fledgling

I’m using the IPhone 11, had it over 2 years now and it’s still going strong. Hate the fact Apple have control over the market and their phone prices are becoming ridiculous.

Jsoc2105
Fledgling

My favourite bit of technology are my galaxy buds pro I love my music so they're a big companion of mine when out and about and they help me stay aware of my surroundings 

Dbees67
Fledgling

Currently using the Samsung S21 ultra, I love the reliability of the phone and how easy it is to use. My stand out feature is the camera!

For new features for future tech, I'd be looking for an upgraded video camera. I use my phone a lot for recording and this would make my life so much easier.

rosied11
Fledgling

sounds a great idea for the community

Bel
Fledgling

I’m using the iPhone 13 pro which I love, it’s an upgrade from my old iPhone 8 which had certainly seen better days prior to my upgrade! In the future, I’d love to have additional storage without having to pay for it, as well as to be able to continue to update apps and iOS, no matter how old the device is! 

Bel
Fledgling

I’m currently using the iPhone 13 pro which is a much needed upgrade from my old iPhone 8 which had certainly seen better days! In the future, I’d love to be able to have additional storage without having to pay for it, as well as to be able to update apps and access the latest version of iOS, no matter how old the device is!

03ariang
Fledgling

Enjoying the video and picture qualities improving with a more professional standardised platforms, miss the old Nokia days though 

MJM22
Fledgling

I have recently upgraded from the iPhone 8 to the iPhone 12 - the battery is fantastic and camera is amazing! A cherished memory of mine is the classic Nokia 3310 snake game. I’m hoping to see more storage in the future.

Thank you Three and good luck everyone! ☺️

aimz
Fledgling

loving the 5G speeds in my area at the mo, can’t wait for further improvements!