Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Go Roam Around the World Extra

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Great news! We’ve added 92 new destinations to Go Roam – with over 160 in total - from beautiful Thailand to vibrant Mexico. 

And with Go Roam Around the World Extra, you can explore while accessing your plan’s data, minutes, and texts with our inclusive daily roaming passes.*

No inclusive passes? No problem. When visiting a Go Roam Around the World Extra destination, you can unlock your plan’s data, minutes, and texts for £7 for 24hrs* or buy a 3, 7, or 14 day Go Roam Around the World Extra Pass before you travel for even better savings. You can check the rates for any roaming destination before you travel on our Roaming Support page. And if it’s time to renew your plan, why not take advantage of our Value and Complete plans which are bundled with up to 56 days of inclusive Roaming passes, as well as other perks such as Paramount+, extended warranty, free screen repairs and more!

We hope that adding more destinations than ever before to Go Roam is a welcome change. Please let us know in your replies what you think of this new expansion to our Go Roam services, and where you’ll be off to this summer? Read more on the Three blog.

*Fair usage policy applies.

Available on all Pay Monthly plans for customers who have joined, or renewed after 1 October 2021 (no other plans, including Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly plans entered into before 1 October 2021, will be impacted by these changes and will continue to be charged at current standard roaming rates)

12 REPLIES 12
tarantella
Established

This is great news.

Well done Three !

Now please add Data Passport to any of the remaining 160 destinations that aren't currently covered.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks @tarantella, I was just thinking I should mention to you that you should add your recent feedback to this post too! 🙂

Dj9sz
Fledgling

Do Three Pay As You Go customer get the extra countries included, or do they need further bolt on’s?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dj9sz,

Go Roam Around the World Extra applies to Pay Monthly plans for customers who have joined, or renewed after 1 October 2021, but the links in the above article will take you to all the relevant info for PAYG. On the Roaming Support page you can select that you're on PAYG when checking a destination, and the Three Blog page has loads of helpful advice for both PAYG and Pay Monthly customers.

Thanks,
Jonathan

tarantella
Established

@JonathanB    If a Three customer is in a GRATWE destination and has used all 12gb of their allowance, is there any option to purchase further data, other than go on to the 1p per mb option ?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tarantella,

Currently Data Passport is the only add on which bypasses the fair usage limits for roaming. We're sure the new destinations and pass add ons will make it much more cost effective to use your phone like at home than the previous roaming rates though.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Vkdee
Fledgling

Can I use my pay monthly allowance whilst abroad (Croatia from uk contract) or do I have to buy an extra package to allow this? 

tarantella
Established

Yes.

It will cost £2 per day.

Vkdee
Fledgling

Thanks, what do I need to do to activate it?