Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to Roam this summer – Giveaway

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

*** Update 01/05/2024 ***

Thanks for taking part everyone, this prize draw is now closed, so new comments won't be entered to the giveaway, but we're happy to receive any more feedback about this topic in the replies.

Keep an eye out for a PM from us, we'll be contacting the winners by the 03/05/2024. If you receive a message to confirm you've won, please make sure to reply to this in order to accept your prize. We'll announce all the winning usernames here in the next few days.

Are you ready to Roam? 

Make the most of using your phone abroad with our Ready to Roam giveaway. 

We’re excited to give you the chance to win 1 of 10 7-day Go Roam passes to unlock your Three UK allowances in any Go Roam in Europe or Around the World destinations.  

To enter, comment on the thread below before 09.00 on 1 May 2024 to let us know how easy you find getting your device ready for roaming abroad is with Three. 

10 winners will be randomly selected on 2 May 2024 from all eligible entries. We’ll drop the winners a private message between 2 and 3 May 2024. Once all winners have accepted their prize, we’ll update this post with their usernames.  

If you don’t want to enter this prize draw, please do not comment on this thread.  View full terms and conditions.  

For more information on using a Go Roam pass and how to get roaming ready, head to our roaming support page.

46 REPLIES 46
SFan1
Fledgling

I've just joined Three and have lots of summer travel planned! Super clear articles on roaming but would love to win! 

sarahmcleod
Fledgling

Its very easy and I love being able to browse my phone to catch up with friends at the pool

GaryA
Fledgling

Planning a holiday to USA and find it all very confusing. Website crashes when I click 'add ons' or 'roaming' links from website too which isn't helpful. Will it activate a roaming pass automatically when I get to USA or do I purchase before I leave - very confused!!!

MZone
Key player

Website works fine for me. Maybe try a different browser. Roaming charges all depend on what tariff you are on and when you took it out. 

DSterbakova
Fledgling

Was pretty easy instructions to follow if you cant theres always live chat and they are helpful and quick, going to Slovakia in May would be awesome to win 🙂

Spy
Fledgling

It’s very difficult to find clear roaming information now. Much easier (and cheaper) when it was just included in your monthly package!!

atommyk
Active

It's very easy to find the relevant information provided one is happy to read through pages of forum threads that clearly describe the current issues when trying to avoid additional roaming charges with Three - as described here: https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Network/Roaming-charges-whilst-data-roaming-turned-off/td-p/17979/e...

In a nutshell, however, I find it impossible to recommend three for this very purpose these days. 

PennyJell
Fledgling

Absolutely great Roaming. Good luck everyone 

onesan
Fledgling

I am a new Three joiner and travelling now. I know this is my fault, but I did not know data roaming was not free because my previous provider’s fee was free. I took it for granted. In addition, I have some trouble in data roming now and then I found this topic. I hope I gets a prize and I would like to be happy with Three next time.

mrsme
Fledgling

I found roaming straight forward but good to hear you will be able to prebook it, takes the stress away of having to sort it when on holiday abroad