Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to Roam this summer – Giveaway

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

*** Update 01/05/2024 ***

Thanks for taking part everyone, this prize draw is now closed, so new comments won't be entered to the giveaway, but we're happy to receive any more feedback about this topic in the replies.

Keep an eye out for a PM from us, we'll be contacting the winners by the 03/05/2024. If you receive a message to confirm you've won, please make sure to reply to this in order to accept your prize. We'll announce all the winning usernames here in the next few days.

Are you ready to Roam? 

Make the most of using your phone abroad with our Ready to Roam giveaway. 

We’re excited to give you the chance to win 1 of 10 7-day Go Roam passes to unlock your Three UK allowances in any Go Roam in Europe or Around the World destinations.  

To enter, comment on the thread below before 09.00 on 1 May 2024 to let us know how easy you find getting your device ready for roaming abroad is with Three. 

10 winners will be randomly selected on 2 May 2024 from all eligible entries. We’ll drop the winners a private message between 2 and 3 May 2024. Once all winners have accepted their prize, we’ll update this post with their usernames.  

If you don’t want to enter this prize draw, please do not comment on this thread.  View full terms and conditions.  

For more information on using a Go Roam pass and how to get roaming ready, head to our roaming support page.

46 REPLIES 46
getchin
Fledgling

Just working in Portugal at the moment and enjoying the roaming - will be going to the Canaries in a couple of weeks so the pass would be handy. Only gripe I've got is that the 3 day pass I bought seems to have stopped working now on its final day (i'm getting the sign into network notification) and I don't think i've used 12GB of data in 3 days?

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Are you still able to make calls and texts? 

Pete. 

beesfan9
Fledgling

i am finding it very easy!

Manda580
Fledgling
  • Yes please
klhtanybryn
Fledgling

I travel a lot so I need a reliable service.  Three is easy to use!

Rach3Kids
Fledgling

I think it's great, I love that I know how much my bill is going to be, and not worried about extra charges. Was great in USA in January, and Fingers crossed when I go back to see my daughter in August there.

Lisajane30
Fledgling

Nice and easy 

Corey200100
Fledgling

I roam frequently and never found it easier to prepare my device. Just a few clicks away on the device to prepare for roaming and then simply getting the go roam pass and you're ready to go! Super simple 🙂

hwhite1
Fledgling

not very easy! 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Three Community @hwhite1 

I'm sorry to hear this. What would you say made this not very easy for you? We'd love to hear more detailed feedback so that we can pass this on.

Thanks,
Jonathan