Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN settings

Calin_S2341
Fledgling

Hello, everywhere I look for the APN address there is a part where it specifies an MMSC, however once I go to the settings of my 5G HUB NR5103EV2  I can only put the APN followed by username and password and the last 2 Authentication type and PDP type. Could anyone tell me what settings should I use as my Netflix nor my PS5 will recognise my WiFi.

• 5G
1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Calin_S2341,

Great question! The MMSC is actually for MMS, e.g picture messages or texts with attachments, so that's why it isn't included in Router APN profiles, this won't affect your Wi-Fi. We give that part of the configuration for smartphones which have a couple of extra phone specific options in the APN settings.

If you have a look at FYI : IPv6 Prevented VPN Connection this may help you update the settings, although the thread was primarily relating to VPNs initially, the changes mentioned around setting the APN to IPv4 only, seem to help with a few connectivity issues.

If you're having trouble sorting this out on your end, or this still isn't working. I'd recommend to check in with the Broadband teams. You can find info to get in touch here.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!