cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowance/billing problem

Reeceasmith
Fledgling

Hi there, my spend cap should’ve been set to £0, and has been since the start of my contract some years ago. I got a text today saying that I owed three £99,999 for out of allowance expenses, but when I look at my allowances on the app it shows £0 out of allowance charges? 

have been trying to get through to customer services but keep getting ‘the number you have called is not recognised’ after the pre recorded message, seemingly it has been turned off because of the outage today 

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

It seems 3 have had a few network issues today. I  would not worry too much as it sounds like a glitch and 3 are good at those. If you pay it, and it's an error, I am sure 3 will refund it.

BiancaLVR
Fledgling

Try not to worry too much, I owe £7,738,732 apparently (over 1 month) and only up to my 80% spend cap. I moved money from my direct debit account just to be safe if 3 has been hacked though.

mysite123
Regular

After today's outage I received a text saying I have used 100% of my Shared Mins. I am not on a shared plan.

I received another message saying I have used my £30 monthly out-of-allowance charges. I have not used anything out of allowance.

My account shows I was charged over £22 for calling an ordinary call to an 0203 number that I have made before (it should be free).

My account shows I owe £21,474,836.48 in out of allowance charges for the last month.  Yes that is 21 million pounds.